Calculation of regularization parameter in the problem of blur removal in digital image
- 22 Downloads
The use of special digital image processing for removal of the blur which results quite often from a mutual relative motion of the optical sensor and object during the exposure is considered. The problem of blur removal from a digital image belongs to the class of incorrect problems, which means that it is impossible to obtain an exact solution resistant to small perturbations in the input data. Therefore, special methods should be invoked. The use of the Tikhonov regularization methods for solving the problem of blur removal from a digital image is demonstrated.
Keywordsblind deconvolution blurred image convolution deblurring image enhancement image processing
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Korobeynikov, A.G., Aleksanin, S.A., and Perezyabov, O.A., Automated image processing using magnetic defectoscopy, ARPN J. Eng. Appl. Sci., 2015, vol. 10, no. 17, pp. 7488–7493. ISSN 1819-6608.Google Scholar
- 3.Bates, R.H.T. and McDonnell, M.J., Image Restoration and Reconstruction, Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1986, p. 336.Google Scholar
- 7.Holmes, Blind deconvolution quantum-limited incoherent imagery: maximum likelihood approach, J. Opt. Soc. Am. A, 1992, vol. 9, pp. 1052–1061.Google Scholar
- 8.Wang, Y. and Yin, W., Compressed Sensing via Iterative Support Detection, CAAM Technical Report TR09-30. 2009, pp. 13–18.Google Scholar
- 9.Grishentsev, A.Yu. and Korobeynikov, A.G., Methods and Models of Digital Image Processing, Saint-Petersburg, 2014, p. 190 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 11.Shan, Q., Jia, J., and Agarwala, A., High-quality motion deblurring from a single image, ACM Trans., 2008, vol. 27, pp. 35–42.Google Scholar
- 12.Cho, S. and Lee, S., Fast motion deblurring, ACM Trans., 2009, p. 28.Google Scholar
- 14.Levin, A., Fergus, R., Durand, F., and Freeman, W.T., Image and depth from a conventional camera with a coded aperture, ACM Trans., 2007, vol. 26, no. 70, p. 3.Google Scholar
- 16.Gonzales, R.C., Woods, R.E., and Eddins, S.L., Digital Image Processing Using MATLAB, 2nd ed., Gatesmark Publishing, 2009, p. 827.Google Scholar