The influence of the silicon dioxide barrier films on the laser ablation destruction of the glass composites with the films drown from the sols
- 30 Downloads
The laser ablation destruction of the composites with nano dimensional oxide one- or two-layers films drown from the sols on a glass substrate has been studied. It has been shown that the laser ablation destruction threshold energy density depends on the number and chemical composition of the layers and the drawing velocity. The ablation threshold energy density of the two-layer composites finds out mainly a tendency to decrease at the 3.8 mm/s drawing velocity, but at the 5.8 mm/s one—to increase that can be explained by the films thickness decreasing and the low-melting components from the glass substrate diffusion due to the barrier films diminishing.
Keywordssol glass composite with the oxide film size and volume ratio of the disperse phase particles packing density into the layer laser radiation pulse threshold energy density laser ablation destruction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Atkarskaya, A.B., Karatzupa, S.V., Prokhorenkov, D.S., Rakhimbaev, I.Sh., and Miroshnichenko, Yu.D., The oxides diffusion from substrate into oneand two-layers glass composites with the nanodimensional films, Proc. XXI Int. Conf. Laser and Information Technologies in Medicine, Biology and Environmental–2013, Novorossiysk, 2013, p. 44.Google Scholar
- 2.Voyutzkiy, S.S., Colloidal Chemistry Course, Moscow: Khimiya, 1975, p. 512.Google Scholar
- 3.Tzyrenova, S.B., Chebunina, E.I., and Baldynova, F.P., The Colloidal Chemistry Examples and Tasks Solution Handbook, Ulan-Ude: ESSTU, 2000, p. 210.Google Scholar
- 5.Shabanova, N.A. and Sarkisov, P.D., Sol-Gel Technologies. Nanodispersive Silicon Dioxide, Moscow: Binom, 2012, p. 328.Google Scholar
- 6.Atkarskaya, A.B., The transient layer sol-gel film—substrate forming process influence on the composites structure and optical properties, in Lasers, Measurements, Information, vol. 3, S.-Pb. Polytechnic University, 2012, pp. 74–87.Google Scholar