Prognosis of dynamical systems behavior based on cerebellar-type neural technologies
- First Online:
We consider a system of multidimensional data prognosis based on the supposed mechanics of short-term prediction of the data in the cerebellum. Presented are the general description of the system, the selected method of numerical calculations and examples of testing the system for the prognosis of data in test mathematical problems, in transportation problem and in energy consumption prediction. Test results have demonstrated that have demonstrated that the cerebellar-based module of data prognosis might an effective and practical tool for multidimensional predictions.
Keywordsartificial neural networks models of cerebellum multidimensional data prognosis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Baestaens, D.E., Van den Bergh, W.M., and Wood, D., Neural Network. Solution for Trading in Financial Markets, Pitman Publishing, 1995.Google Scholar
- 4.Courchesne, E. and Allen, G., Prediction and Preparation, Fundamental Functions of the Cerebellum, by Eric and Greg Allen, Learning Memory, New York: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 1997, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 1–35.Google Scholar
- 6.Dunin-Barkowski, W.L., Theory of the Cerebellum, in Lectures on Neuroinformatics, Moscow: MEPHI, 2010, pp. 14–48 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 8.Gorban, A.N., Dunin-Barkowski, W.L., Kirdin, A.N., Mirkes, E.M., Novokhodko, A.Yu., Rossiev, D.A., Terekhov, S.A., Senashova, M.Yu., and Tsargorodtsev, V.G., Neuroinformatics, Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1998, p. 296 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 9.Haykin, S., Neural Networks and Learning Machines, 3rd ed., New York: Prentice Hall/Pearson, 2008, p. 850.Google Scholar
- 14.Ito, M., Cerebellar Long-Term Depression: Characterization, Signal Transduction, and Functional Roles, Physiol. Rev., 2001, vol. 81, no. 3, pp. 1143–1195.Google Scholar
- 21.Widiputra, H., Pears, R., Serguleva, A., and Kasabov, N., Dynamic Interaction Networks in Modelling and Predicting the Behaviour of Multiple Interactive Stock Markets, Intelligent Systems in Accounting, Finance Management, 2009, vol. 16, pp. 189–205.Google Scholar