Development of Low-Power Gas Turbine Plants for Use at Industrial Facilities
- 2 Downloads
A microturbine is being developed at the Federal Scientific Agroengineering Center for power supply of low-power industrial facilities. The main criteria in developing it is the use of the component parts available on the market produced by Russian industry. The use of micro gas turbine plants in the industry of Russia is a new step in increasing the efficiency of the manufacturing complex of the country. However, there is no single method of calculation of low-power gas turbine plants. A method of selection of the turbocompressor of the internal combustion engine according to the parameter of the electrical rate of the gas turbine engine plant is proposed.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 7.Flex Energy, Mikroturbiny MT 333 (Microturbines MT 333, The Manual).Google Scholar
- 8.Alekseev, D.M., Baldin, A.M., Bruevich, A.M., et al., Fizicheskaya entsiklopediya (Physical Encyclopedy), Prokhorov, A.M., Ed., Moscow: Sov. Entsiklopediya, 1999, vol. 5, pp. 81–692.Google Scholar
- 9.Chukhareva, N.V., Toplivo i ratsional’noe ego szhiganie v kamerakh sgoraniya GTU: elementy topliva, vneshnii i vnutrennii ballast topliva, teplotekhnicheskaya otsenka elementov topliva (Fuel and Rational Combustion in Combustion Chambers of the GTU: Fuel Elements, External and Internal Fuel Ballast), Tomsk: Tomsk. Politekh. Univ., 2010.Google Scholar
- 10.ZAO NPO Turbotekhnika, Katalog produktsii (Product Catalogue).Google Scholar
- 11.Gusarov, V.A., Eronin, S.F., and Kulagin, Ya.V., Method and device for starting and cooling a micro gas turbine engine starting compressor with an air valve, RF Patent no. 2523084, Byull. Izobret., 2014, no. 20.Google Scholar
- 12.Gusarov, V.A. and Kulagin, Ya.V., Device of the combustion chamber with an adjustable swirl for a micro gas turbine engine, where the turbine and compressor is a turbocharger of ICE, RF Patent no. 2581267, Byull. Izobret., 2016, no. 11.Google Scholar