Using thermal probes to regulate the batch distribution in a blast furnace with pulverized-coal injection
- 16 Downloads
Experience with stationary thermal probes above the batch in blast furnaces is discussed. The influence of the incoming batch on the readings of the thermal probes is investigated. On the basis of the thermal- probe data, requirements on the batch distribution are formulated for blast furnaces with pulverized-coal injection.
Keywordsblast furnace charging program thermal probes batch temperature gas temperature pulverized coal
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bol’shakov, V.I., Semenov, Yu.S., Shumel’chik, E.I., et al., The use of information on temperature over the surface of the charging bed to control blast furnace smelting, Metall. Gornorudn. Prom-st, 2015, no. 3, pp. 2–7.Google Scholar
- 2.Brusov, A.L., Balanova, N.G., Borislavskii, B.E., et al., The operation of cooled stationary thermoprobes and a computer information system to control the temperature distribution along the diameter of the top on blast furnaces at Zaporizhstal, Trudy V mezhdunarodnogo kongressa domenshchikov “Proizvodstvo chuguna na rubezhe stoletii” (Proc. V Int. Congr. of Blast-Furnace Operators “Iron Cast Production in the Turn of Centuries”), Dnepropetrovsk: Porogi, 1999, pp. 405–407.Google Scholar
- 3.Parshakov, V.M., Takhautdinov, R.S., Bodyaev, Yu.A., Gibadullin, M.F., Kanin, L.S., Chevychelov, A.V., Polinov, A.A., and Zakharov, S.A., Multipoint thermal- probe monitoring the radial gas distribution in blast furnaces with nonconical charging systems at OAO MMK, Steel Transl., 2009, vol. 39, no. 10, pp. 886–889.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 4.Borislavskii, B.E., Balanova, N.G., Borislavskii, A.B., et al., Modern automated control system of the distribution of the temperature field of the gas stream along the cross-section of the top over the charge level in the blast furnace, Trudy VI mezhdunarodnogo kongressa po aglo-koksodomennomu proizvodstvam, 20-24 maya 2013 (Proc. VI Int. Congr. on Blast-Furnace Coke Production, May 20–24, 2013), Yalta, 2013, pp. 331–341.Google Scholar
- 5.Bol’shakov, V.I., Semenov, Yu.S., Shumel’chik, E.I., et al., Development of energy-saving charging technology of a blast furnace with a bell-less top in the context of fuel, raw materials, and technological conditions, Fundam. Prikl. Probl. Chern. Metall., 2014, no. 28, pp. 57–80.Google Scholar
- 6.Bolshakov, V.I., Semenov, Yu.S., Ivancha, N.G., et al., Study of the flow of burden materials and their distribution on the furnace top of modern blast furnace, Metall. Min. Ind., 2012, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 158–165.Google Scholar
- 7.Bol’shakov, V.I., Tekhnologiya vysokoeffektivnoi energosberegayushchei domennoi plavki (Technology of High-Efficient Energy-Saving Blast Furnace Smelting), Kiev: Naukova Dumka, 2007.Google Scholar