Introduction of pulverized-coal injection at Yenakiieve Iron and Steel Works
- 24 Downloads
The introduction of pulverized-coal injection at Yenakiieve Iron and Steel Works in 2016 is described. The state of the lining of the blast-furnace shaft and hearth is analyzed. Requirements regarding the charging conditions are proposed so as to improve the durability of the cooling system and ensure accident- free furnace operation.
Keywordsblast furnace pulverized coal batch quality charging program shaft lining hearth lining
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Podkorytov, A.L., Kuznetsov, A.M., Padalka, V.P., et al., Testing and optimization of the technology at Blast Furnace No. 5 of the Enakievo Steel Plant, Chern. Metal., 2008, no. 11, pp. 59–71.Google Scholar
- 3.Kuznetsov, A.M., Padalka, V.P., and Zubenko, A.V., Improvement of the technology of blast-furnace smelting, Stal’, 2007, no. 11, pp. 6–7.Google Scholar
- 4.Bol’shakov, V.I., Use of ballast furnace smelting technology with carbon powder inflow, in Fundamental’nye i prikladnye problemy chernoi metallurgii (Fundamental and Applied Problems of Ferrous Metallurgy), Kyiv: Naukova Dumka, 2011, no. 23, pp. 30–36.Google Scholar
- 5.http://uaprom.info/news/152518-ustanovku-put-enakievskom-metzavode-zapustili-skajpu-glava-metinvesta. html.Google Scholar
- 7.Bol’shakov, V.I., Semenov, Yu.S., Shumelchik, E.I., et al., The use of temperature information over the surface of the charging bed to control blast furnace smelting, Metall. Gornorudn. Prom., 2015, no. 3, pp. 2–7.Google Scholar
- 8.Semenov, Yu.S., Mozharenko, N.M., Horupakha, V.V., et al., Effect of the fuel, raw materials, and process condition on the behavior of temperature change in a blastfurnace lining, Metallurgist, 2015, vol. 59, no. 3, pp. 290–299.Google Scholar