Synthesis method for bent sequences in the Vilenkin-Chrestenson basis
- 18 Downloads
The paper presents a method developed for building a complete class of bent sequences of length N = 9 in the Vilenkin–Chrestenson basis based on employing three reference constructions. The first construction allows the bent sequences of arbitrary length N=32k , k ∈ ℕ to be built. The resultant bent sequences can be used both in cryptographic applications and as constant amplitude codes in the MC-CDMA technology. A design of the gamma xoring block of graphic and video information based on bent sequences in the Vilenkin–Chrestenson basis was also proposed.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. I. Mazurkov, Broadband Radio Communication Systems (Nauka i Tekhnika, Odessa, 2010) [in Russian], ISBN 978-966-8335-95-2.Google Scholar
- 5.Kenneth G. Paterson, “Sequences for OFDM and multi-code CDMA: two problems in algebraic coding theory,” Proc. of 2nd Int. Conf. on Sequences and Their Applications, Seta 2001, May 13–17, 2001, Bergen, Norway (Springer, Berlin, 2002), pp. 46–71, DOI: 10.1007/978-1-4471-0673-9_4.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 6.M. I. Mazurkov, A. V. Sokolov, N. A. Barabanov, “On the effect of the type of orthogonal transform on PAPR of signal spectrum inCDMAsystems,” Informatics and Mathematical Methods in Simulation 5, No. 1, 28 (2015).Google Scholar
- 7.S. O. Hnatiuk, T. O. Zhmurko, V. M. Kinzeriavyi, N. A. Seilova, “Method for quality evaluation of trip pseudorandom sequence to cryptographic applications,” Information Technology and Security 3, No. 2, 108 (2015), http://its.iszzi.kpi.ua/article/view/60891.Google Scholar
- 9.A. V. Sokolov, O. N. Zhdanov, N. A. Barabanov, “On the existence of triple bent sequences,” Proc. of 19th Int. Youth Conf. on Radioelectronics and Youth in the XXI Century, 2015, Kharkiv, Ukraine (KhNURE, Kharkiv, 2015), Vol. 3.Google Scholar