Application of model of mixture of probabilistic distributions for definition of the signals of radiophysical probing
- 16 Downloads
The article describes a model representation of radar probing data in form of a mixture of background and target samples, which is the sum of two random variables with very different parameters. For model development we research the behavior of the central moments of the distribution mix without assuming the distribution law form. An example it is described the detection of the signal at the output of compression system of chirp ionosonde.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ya. D. Shirman, Theoretical Principles of Radiolocation (Sov. Radio, Moscow, 1970) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.A. P. Trifonov, Ye. P. Nechayev, V. I. Parfenov, Detection of Stochastic Signals with Unknown Parameters (VGU, Voronezh, 1991) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.S. Stein, J. J. Jones, Modern Communication Principles with Application to Digital Signaling (McGraw-Hill, 1967).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Kolchev, A. E. Nedopekin, “On one particular model of a mixture of the probability distributions in the radio measurements,” Computer Research and Modeling 4, No. 3, 563 (2012), http://crm-enicsorgru/journal/article/1925/.Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Kolchev, V. V. Shumayev, A. O. Schiryi, “Equipment for research of HF ionospheric multipath propagation effects,” J. Instrum. Engineering 51 (12), 73 (2008), http://priborifmoru/en/article/4646/izmeritelnyy_kompleks_dlya_issledovaniya_effektov_mnogoluchevogo_ionosfernogo_rasprostraneniya_korot kih_volnhtm.Google Scholar