Acid Leaching Extraction of Mo, V, and Ni Compounds from the Semicoking Product of Tar Hydroconversion Residue
The results of studies of the extraction of Mo, V, and Ni compounds contained in the semicoking product of tar hydroconversion residue by an acid leaching method are presented. The aqueous solutions of HNO3, H2SO4, and H2O2 were used as reagents for the leaching. Conditions for the extraction of 80–90% metals from the semicoke were determined. The possibility of decreasing the sulfur content of the semicoke by a factor of more than 2 was demonstrated. According to the calculated kinetic characteristics, the reaction of molybdenum leaching by the test reagents corresponds to a higher degree to a first-order kinetic equation (R2 > 98%).
Keywords:extraction leaching semicoke molybdenum disulfide metals molybdenum vanadium nickel
This work was supported by the Federal Agency for Scientific Organizations (FANO) of Russia and performed within the framework of a state contract at the Topchiev Institute of Petrochemical Synthesis, Russian Academy of Sciences.
- 1.Khadzhiev, S.N., Kadiev, Kh.M., and Kadieva, M.Kh., Neftekhimiya, 2014, vol. 54, no. 5, p. 327.Google Scholar
- 2.Khadzhiev, S.N., Kadiev, Kh.M., Visaliev, M.Ya., Gyul’maliev, A.M., Shpirt, M.Ya., and Nekipelov, V.M., Khim. Tverd. Topl. (Moscow), 2015, no. 6, p. 23.Google Scholar
- 3.Khadzhiev, S.N. and Shpirt, M.Ya., Mikroelementy v neftyakh i produktakh ikh pererabotki (Trace Elements in Oils and Oil Refining Products), Moscow: Nauka, 2012.Google Scholar
- 4.Medvedev, A.S. and Aleksandrov, P.V., Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Tsvetn. Metall., 2009, no. 4, p. 39.Google Scholar
- 5.Katsumori, T. and Murray, R.G., Energy Fuels, 1997, vol. 11, p. 1040.Google Scholar
- 6.Sergienko, S.R., Taimova, B.A., and Talalaev, E.I., Vysokomolekulyarnye neuglevodorodnye soedineniya nefti. Smoly i asfal’teny (High-Molecular-Weight Non-Hydrocarbon Compounds of Oil: Tars and Asphaltenes), Moscow: Nauka, 1979.Google Scholar
- 7.Makhorin, K.E., Kozhan, A.P., and Veselov, V.V., Khim. Tekhnol., 1985, no. 2, p. 3.Google Scholar
- 8.Dyadin, Yu.A., Soros. Obrazovat. Zh., 2000, vol. 6, no. 10, p. 43.Google Scholar