A Coordinate-Wise Estimate of the Reachability Set of a Controlled System
- 12 Downloads
The problem of a coordinate-wise estimate of the reachability set for nonlinear controlled systems is considered. Estimates of this kind are useful because they allow us at least in rough form to assess the dynamic possibilities of a controlled system.
Keywordscontrolled system reachability set coordinatewise estimation comparison theorem
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. M. Matrosov, The Method of Vector Lyapunov Functions: Analysis of Dynamical Properties of Nonlinear Systems (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 2001) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Zaitsev, “Coordinatewise estimates of the reachability set of a dynamical system,” Differ. Uravn. 29, 575–584 (1993).Google Scholar
- 3.F. L. Chernous’ko, Estimation of Phase State ofDynamical Systems (Nauka, Moscow, 1988) [inRussian].Google Scholar
- 5.M. I. Gusev, “On external estimations of reachability sets of nonlinear controlled systems,” Tr. Inst. Mat. Mekh. UrO RAN 17, 60–69 (2011).Google Scholar
- 7.L. S. Pontryagin et al., Mathematical Theory of Optimal Processes (Nauka, Moscow, 1969) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 9.A. F. Filippov, “On some questions of optimal control,” Vestn. Mosk. Univ., Ser. 1: Mat.Mekh., №2, 25–38 (1959).Google Scholar