Information Interactions: The Criteria of the Choice of Communication Channels in a Scientific and Technical Library
- 7 Downloads
This paper considers the problem of choosing communication channels for building an effective interaction between a scientific and technical library (STL) and enterprise specialists. It emphasizes the need to expand the scope and integrated use of these channels. The characteristics of communication channels that must be considered when developing a communication policy are presented. Examples of compiling communication matrixes are given for the purpose of analyzing channels that are promising for use in information services.
Keywords:scientific and technical libraries information and communication environment communication channels information interaction
CONFLICT OF INTEREST
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
- 1.Zakharchuk, T.V. and Gruzova, A.A., Professional’nye kommunikatsii (Professional Communications), St. Petersburg: S.-Peterb. Gos. Univ. Kul’t. Iskusstv., 2014.Google Scholar
- 2.Huizing, B., Lean library communication: Mind the customer, Eur. Sci. J., 2014, no. 10, pp. 1–8.Google Scholar
- 4.Fedorov, S.A., Combining Internet communications channels in b-2-b marketing. Market for creating information systems, Prom. b2b Mark., 2013, no. 2, pp. 100–112.Google Scholar
- 5.Brezhneva, V.V., Informatsionnoe obsluzhivanie: Kontseptsiya servisnogo razvitiya (Information Service: The Concept of Service Development), St. Petersburg: S.‑Peterb. Gos. Univ. Kul’t. Iskusstv., 2006.Google Scholar
- 6.Gol’dina, O.Yu., The marketing approach to library activities, information services, Nauchn. Tekh. Bibl., 2010, no. 3, pp. 46–60.Google Scholar
- 7.Ushakova, O.B., Database-based service marketing: Business experience for library development, Informatsionnye tekhnologii, komp’yuternye sistemy i izdatel’skaya produktsiya dlya bibliotek: Tezisy dokladov Vosemnadtsatoi Mezhdunar. konf. “LIBCOM-2014” (Suzdal’, 10–14 noyabrya 2014 g.) (Information Technologies, Computer Systems, and Publishing Products for Libraries: Abstracts of the Eighteenth Int. Conf. LIBCOM-2014 (Suzdal, November 10–14, 2014), Suzdal, 2014. http://www.gpntb.ru/libcom14/tezis/019.pdf. Accessed May 22, 2019.Google Scholar
- 8.Evtyushkin, A.V., Electronic channels of interaction as an element of e-government infrastructure, Inf. O-vo., 2010, no. 3, pp. 6–17.Google Scholar