Robotics: Scientific Information Sources in Russia and Abroad
- 19 Downloads
Currently important Russian and foreign sources of scientific and technical information related to robotics are discussed. An attempt is made to analyze scientific and technical periodicals of the relevant subject matter, selected from the global knowledgebase of periodicals, that is, Ulrich’s Directory of Periodicals. Leading scientific serials attributed to robotics that have the best bibliometric indicators according to the global information and analytical systems Scopus and Web of Science are identified. The specific features of the classification of the subject matter in various classification systems and rubricators for scientific and technical information are considered. Special attention is given to Russian scientific periodicals on robotics included in Russian scientific electronic library (eLibrary.ru) and information resources of All-Russian Institute for Scientific and Technical Information of Russian Academy of Sciences (VINITI RAS). Particular focus is placed on the problem of access to these and other kinds of information sources on robotics, which is of great importance for researchers and specialists working in this field.
Keywordsrobotics scientific periodicals databases subject classification Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory Web of Science Scopus eLibrary VINITI RAS
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.International Federation of Robotics. https://ifr.org/. Accessed January 15, 2018.
- 2.The new hire: How a new generation of robots is transforming manufacturing. https://www.pwc.com/us/en/industrial-products/assets/industrial-robot-trendsin-manufacturing-report.pdf. Accessed January 15, 2018.
- 4.Bataev, A.V., Main indicators of the world market of industrial robots, Alleya Nauki, 2017, no. 13. http://alley-science.ru/domains_data/files/September17/OSNOVNYE%20POKAZATELI%20MIROVOGO-%20RYNKA%20PROMYShLENNYH%20ROBOTOV.pdf. Accessed January 15, 2018.
- 5.Ermolov, I.L., Robotics: Autonomy of robots. Informational and analytical review, in Itogi nauki i tekhniki (Results of Science and Technology), Moscow: Vseross. Inst. Nauchn. Tekh. Inf. Ross. Akad. Nauk, 2017, pp. 5–58.Google Scholar
- 6.Petrina, A.M. and Petrin, A.A., Modern directions of development of robotics in the world, Informatsiya v sovremennom mire. Materialy Mezhdunarodnoi konferentsii, posvyashchennoi 65-letiyu VINITI RAN (Information in the Modern World. Proceedings of the International Conference Dedicated to the 65th Anniversary of the All-Russian Institute for Scientific and Technical Information of the Russian Academy of Sciences), Moscow, 2017, pp. 229–233.Google Scholar
- 7.Il’yasova, F.S. and Aleksandrov, A.P., Robotics: Development, current situation, and prospects, Inf.- Komp’yut. Tekhnol. Ekon. Obraz. Sots. Sfere, 2016, no. 1 (11), pp. 85–94.Google Scholar
- 8.Egorov, V.B. and Golubkov, P.S., Analysis of the development of industrial robotics in the world, Avtom. Tekhnol. Biz.-Protsesiv, 2015, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 4–13.Google Scholar
- 9.Paraskevov, A.V. and Levchenko, A.V., Modern robotics in Russia: Realities and perspectives (review), Nauchn. Zh. Kuban. Gos. Agrarn. Univ., 2014, no. 104 (10), pp. 1–22.Google Scholar
- 10.Sinyakov, D.K. and Achkasov, O.R., The pace of development of robotics in Russia, Aktual. Probl. Aviats. Kosmonavt., 2016, vol. 1, pp. 33–35.Google Scholar
- 11.Torgul’kin, V.V., Sadiev, N.I., Karnadud, E.N., and Shutkov, A.A., Modern development of robotics in Russia and in the world, Materialy Mezhdunarodnoi nauchnoi konferentsii “Pishchevye innovatsii i biotekhnologii” (28 aprelya 2015 g., g. Kemerovo) (Proc. Int. Sci. Conf. Food Innovations and Biotechnologies (April 28, 2015, Kemerovo)), Kemerovo: Kemer. Tekhnol. Inst. Pishch. Prom-sti., 2015, pp. 250–251.Google Scholar
- 12.Kuznetsov, D.A., Chernyshev, M.A., and Rotar’, D.Yu., Classification of industrial robots, Novoe slovo v nauke i praktike: Gipotezy i aprobatsiya rezul’tatov issledovanii. Sbornik materialov XXXIII Mezhdunarodnoi nauchno-prakticheskoi konferentsii (21 marta–17 aprelya 2017 g., g. Novosibirsk) (A New Word in Science and Practice: Hypotheses and Approbation of Research Results. Proc. XXXIII Int. Sci. Pract. Conf. (March 21–April 17, 2017, Novosibirsk)), Novosibirsk: Tsentr. Razvit. Nauchn. Sotr., 2017, pp. 75–80.Google Scholar
- 13.Robot scientist made its first discovery. https://lenta.ru/news/2009/04/03/robot/. Accessed January 15, 2018.
- 14.The Rise of the Robot Scientist. https://synbiobeta.com/the-rise-of-the-robot-scientist/. Accessed January 15, 2018.
- 15.Robot-writer got to the final of the literary contest. URL: https://nplus1.ru/news/2016/03/25/novelmachine. Accessed January 15, 2018.
- 16.Artificial co-author. http://www.svoboda.org/a/28928691.html. Accessed January 15, 2018.
- 17.Shimon, four-armed robot musician that plays its own music. http://www.nanonewsnet.ru/news/2017/shimon-chetverorukii-robot-muzykant-kotoryi-igraet-sostavlennuyu-im-zhe-muzyku. Accessed January 15, 2018.
- 18.What components of smart house can be bought? https://robo-hunter.com/news/kakie-komponenti-umnogo-doma-mojno-kupit. Accessed January 15, 2018.
- 19.Petrina, A.M., State and prospects of development of robotics in medicine, Nauchno-Tekh. Inf., Ser. 2, 2017, no. 8, pp. 20–30.Google Scholar
- 20.Torresen, J., A review of future and ethical perspectives of robotics and AI,Front. Rob. AI, 2018, vol. 4. doi 10.3389/frobt.2017.00075Google Scholar
- 21.Yushchenko, A.S., Man and robot—compatibility and interaction, Robototekh. Tekh. Kibern.,2014, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 4–9.Google Scholar
- 22.Spasskii, B.A., Foreign programs for development of robotics, Robototekh. Tekh. Kibern.,2015, vol. 1, no. 6, pp. 6–11.Google Scholar
- 23.Roguleva, E.A. and Korablev, A.V., Actual problems of industrial robotics and prospects for introduction of robots at Russian enterprises, Materialy 2-i Mezhdunarodnoi konferentsii “Tekhnologicheskaya perspektiva v ramkakh Evraziiskogo prostranstva: Novye rynki i tochki ekonomicheskogo rosta” (20–22 oktyabrya 2016 g., Sankt-Peterburg) (Proc. 2nd Int. Conf. Technological Perspective in the Framework of the Eurasian Space: New Markets and Points of Economic Growth (October 20–22, 2016, St. Petersburg)), St. Petersburg: Asterion, 2016, p. 355.Google Scholar
- 24.Akhmetova, M.R. and Kazagachev, V.N., Teaching robotics to engineering students. https://scientific-conference.com/images/.../obuchenie-robototekhnike-studentov.pdf. Accessed January 15, 2018.Google Scholar
- 26.Baikova, E.S., Mugin, O.O., and Tsyganov, D.I., Development of research in the field of robotics in organizations of the Federal Agency for Scientific Organizations of Russia, Izv. Yuzhn. Fed. Univ., Tekh. Nauki, 2016, no. 1 (174), pp. 219–227.Google Scholar
- 27.Strategies for the development of the information technology industry in Russia for 2014–2020 and for the future until 2025. http://minsvyaz.ru/uploaded/files/Strategiya_razvitiya_otrasli_IT_2014-2020_2025%5B-1%5D.pdf. Accessed January 15,2018.
- 28.Engineering developments of the Foundation for Advanced Studies. http://fpi.gov.ru/press/media/inzhenernie_razrabotki_fonda_perspektivnih_issledovaniy. Accessed January 15, 2018.
- 29.Ulrichsweb—Global Serials Directory. https://ulrichsweb.serialssolutions.com/. Accessed January 15, 2018.
- 30.Scopus. http://www.scopus.com/search/form.uri?display=basic. Accessed January 15, 2018.
- 31.Web of Science. http://apps.webofknowledge.com/. Accessed January 15, 2018.
- 32.SCImago, 2007. SJR—SCImago Journal & Country Rank. http://www.scimagojr.com. Accessed January 15, 2018.
- 33.Scientific electronic library eLibrary.ru. https://elibrary.ru/querybox.asp?scope=newquery. Accessed January 15, 2018.
- 34.The site of the All-Russian Institute for Scientific and Technical Information, Russian Academy of Sciences. http://www.viniti.ru. Accessed January 15, 2018.
- 35.Zibareva, I.V. and Soloshenko, N.S., Russian journals in global information and analytical resources, Vestn. Ross. Akad. Nauk,2016, vol. 86, no. 9, pp. 824–838.Google Scholar
- 37.Code of State Categories Scientific and Technical Information. http://scs.viniti.ru/rubtree/main.aspx?tree=RGNTI. Accessed January 15, 2018.
- 38.Antoshkova, O.A., Astakhova, T.S., Beloozerov, V.N., Dmitrieva, E.Yu., Smirnova, O.V., and Surikova, N.G., The place of robotic systems in bibliographic classifications, Nauchno-Tekh. Inf., Ser. 1, 2017, no. 2, pp. 33–35.Google Scholar
- 39.Site of the Russian State Scientific Center for Robotics and Technical Cybernetics. http://www.rtc.ru/ru/. Accessed January 15, 2018.
- 40.Site of the National Association of Robotics Market Participants. http://www.robotunion.ru/ru/. Accessed January 15, 2018.
- 41.Site of the Society of Robotics of Japan. https://www.rsj.or.jp/en/about/. Accessed January 15, 2018.