Financial and technological bases as central factors in library informatization
- 58 Downloads
We discuss the concept and content of the financial and technical bases of libraries and their evolution; the roles libraries play in the information society of today, the resources employed in libraries, and trends in using the financial and technological bases of libraries to provide easily accessible digital information resources to many users.
Keywordsfinancial and technological base (FTB) components of a FTB library informatization informatization of society information technology library informatization informatization (automatization, computerization) of library workloads electronic library survival of libraries
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Stolyarov, Yu.N., Biblioteka: strukturno-funktsional’nyi podkhod (Library: Structural-Functional Approach), Moscow: Kniga, 1981.Google Scholar
- 2.GOST (State Standard) 7.0-99: Information-Librarial Activity: Terms and Determinations, Biblioteka i zakon, 2001, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 307–329.Google Scholar
- 3.Sokolov, A., Why Libraries are Needed to Information Society? http://magazines.russ.ru/neva/2011/9/so16.html
- 4.Mamontov, S.A. and Pen’kova, O.V., Informatization of Libraries. Some Terminological Problems. http://libconfs.narod.ru/2000/1s/1s_p15.html
- 5.Korobkina, T.E., Informatization as Necessary Condition of User Information Service Organization. Principles and Stages of Public Library Informayization RBA. http://www.rba.ru/or/comitet/14/%282%29/2_4.html