Innovations and the information society of Russia
- 36 Downloads
This paper considers the problems of the information society in Russia and their interrelationships in solving the tasks of the innovation Strategy-2020 and in forming the innovation infrastructure and systems for the management of innovations. The urgency and necessity of using the intellectual resources of the VINITI RAS Databank, as well as the preparation of new analytical products in the Analysis of Innovations series are substantiated. The problems of creating classification systems and lists of classification headings on innovations are mentioned; and an algorithm for developing the concept of the information society is presented.
Key wordsinnovative activity management of innovations information-analytic support of innovations information and electronic Russia Strategy-2020 analysis and scientometry of innovations VINITI RAS Databank information society concept
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Voskresenskii, S.S., Investments and Innovations, RG,, no. 121, 2008.Google Scholar
- 2.Analitika-Kapital (Analysis-Capital,), Moscow: VINITI RAN, IPKIR, 2006, vol. 5.Google Scholar
- 3.Panarin, I., The System of Information Opposition, Voyenno-promyshlennyi kuryer, Moscow, no. 41 (257), October 15–21, 2008, pp. 1–10.Google Scholar
- 4.Vaganov, A., Information Technologies Are Secondary. The Appendix to Nezavisimaya gazeta, NG Telekom, no. 12 (38), February 5, 2008, pp. 1–2.Google Scholar
- 5.6-ya Vserossiskaya konferensiya analitikov i ekspertov Rossii, stran SNG i zarubezhnykh firm (The 6-th All-Russian Conference of Analysis and Experts of Russia, CIS-Countries, and Foreign Companies), Moscow, 2009, Nauchno-Tekh. Inf., Ser. 1, no. 6, 2009.Google Scholar
- 6.Chernyi, A,I., VINITI RAN: 50 let sluzheniya nauke (The VINITI RAS: 50 Years of Service to Science), Moscow: VINITI, 2005.Google Scholar
- 7.Gilyarevskii, R.S., Shapkin, A.V., and Belozerov, V.N., Rubrikator kak instrument informatsionnoi navigatsii (A Rubricator as an Instrument of Information Navigation), St.-Petersburg: Professiya, 2008.Google Scholar