Methodology of Effective Task Planning and Algorithm for Multivariate Computation of the Characteristics of a Quantum Rotation Sensor on a Hybrid Supercomputer Cluster
- 7 Downloads
The problem of planning supercomputer computations is considered using the example of computing the characteristics of a quantum rotation sensor model. A methodology for applying the task scheduling algorithm is proposed. For this purpose, time estimates were obtained for computations at cluster nodes. The possibility of dividing settlements by cluster nodes without additional synchronization costs is shown. A start-up algorithm for improving the efficiency of multivariate computations is presented, and the efficiency of the planning algorithm in its use is estimated.
Keywords:task assignment numerical model hybrid supercomputers Polytechnic Supercomputer Center quantum rotation sensor algorithm efficiency
This work was financially supported by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation in the framework of the Federal Targeted Programme for Research and Development in Priority Areas of Advancement of the Russian Scientific and Technological Complex for 2014–2020 (no. 14.578.21.0211, ID RFMEFI57816X0211).
The work related to the high performance computations and modelling was done using the infrastructure of the Shared-Use Center “Supercomputer Center Polytechnic” at Peter the Great St.Petersburg Polytechnic university registered at http://ckp-rf.ru/ckp/500675/ (shared-use center id 500676).
- 1.Ilyashenko, A.S., Lukashin, Al.A., Zaborovsky, V.S., and Lukashin, An.A., Algorithms for planning resource-intensive computing tasks in a hybrid supercomputer environment for simulating the characteristics of a quantum rotation sensor and performing engineering calculations, Autom. Control Comput. Sci., 2017, vol. 51, no. 6, pp. 426–434.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 2.Popov, E.N., Barantsev, K.A., Litvinov, A.N., Kuraptsev, A.S., Voskoboinikov, S.P., Ustinov, S.M., Larionov, N.V., Liokumovich, L.B., Ushakov, N.A., and Shevchenko, A.N., Frequency line of nuclear magnetic resonance in quantum rotation sensor: Negative effect of detection circuit, Gyroscopy Navig., 2017, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 91–96.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 4.Gergel, V.P. and Polezhaev, P.N., The study of parallel job scheduling algorithms for cluster computing systems using a simulator, Bull. Nizhni Novgorod Lobachevsky Univ., 2010, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 201–208.Google Scholar
- 8.Verzhbitsky, V.M., Foundations of Numerical Methods, Moscow: Vyssh. Shk., 2009.Google Scholar
- 9.Quinn, M.J., Parallel Programming in C with MPI and OpenMP, McGraw-Hill Higher Education, 2004.Google Scholar
- 10.Andysah Putera Utama Siahaan, Comparison analysis of CPU scheduling: FCFS, SJF and Round Robin, Int. J. Eng. Dev. Res., 2016, vol. 4, pp. 124–132.Google Scholar