Multiple Neural Control Strategies Using a Neuro-Fuzzy Classifier
- 44 Downloads
The paper deals with the control of complex dynamic systems. The main objective is to partition the whole operational system domain in local regions using an incremental neuro-fuzzy classifier in order to achieve multiple neural control strategies for the considered system. In our case, this approach is applied to a greenhouse operating during one day. Therefore, banks of neural controllers and direct neural local models are made from different partitioned greenhouse behaviors and two multiple neural control strategies are proposed to control the greenhouse. The selection of the suitable controller is accomplished by computing the minimal output error between desired and direct neural local models outputs in the case of the first control strategy and from a supervisor block containing the considered neuro-fuzzy classifier in the case of the second control strategy. Simulation results are then carried out to show the efficiency of the two control strategies.
Keywordsgreenhouse neuro-fuzzy classifier behaviors neural controllers direct neural models multiple neural controls
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.Mohamed, S., A GA-based adaptive neuro-fuzzy controller for greenhouse climate control system, Alexandria Eng. J., 2015 (in press).Google Scholar
- 8.Xiong, Y., Cheng, H., Shen, M., He, W., Liu, Y., Zhao, L., Sun, Y., Hu, X., Lu, M., Wu, J., Liu, L., and Zheng, B., Design of intelligent greenhouse information management system with hybrid architecture, Trans. Chin. Soc. Agric. Eng., 2012, vol. 28, pp. 181–185.Google Scholar
- 9.Shi, X.Y., Ye, H.B., Li, D., and Xu, Z.F., Development and trend of intelligent monitoring system for greenhouse, Adv. Mat. Res., 2014, vols. 1030–1032, pp. 1475–1479.Google Scholar
- 21.Fourati, F. and Chtourou, M., A greenhouse neural control using generalized and specialized learning, Int. J. Innovative Comput. Inf. Control, 2011, vol. 7, pp. 1349–4198.Google Scholar
- 23.Fourati, F., Dehmani, K., and Elleuch, K., A greenhouse comportments extraction using a neuro-fuzzy classifier, 17th International Conference on Sciences and Techniques of Automatic Control and Computer Engineering, STA’2016, Sousse, 2016, pp. 429–433.Google Scholar