A method of providing the integrity of information in the group of robotic engineering complexes based on crypt-code constructions
- 12 Downloads
The system of cryptographic code transformation of information based on the aggregated application of block encryption algorithms and polynomial codes of the residual class system has been considered. The complexation of information processing methods ensures the restoration of the integrity of information stored in a group of robotic complexes (RCs) that is subjected to the actions (algebraic manipulations) of the violator, while the physical loss of some predetermined limit number of RCs does not lead to the partial or complete loss of it.
Keywordsrobotic complexes cryptography modular arithmetic noise-immune coding in residual classes integrity
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Roadmap, 2005–2030. https://fas.org/irp/program/collect/uav_roadmap2005.pdf.Google Scholar
- 2.Harshan, J. and Oggier, F., On algebraic manipulation detection codes from linear codes and their application to storage systems, IEEE Information Theory Workshop, 2015.Google Scholar
- 3.Samoylenko, D.V. and Finko, O.A., Simulation of data transmission in secure unidirectional communication systems based on polynomial classes of residues, Nelineinyi Mir, 2013, no. 9.Google Scholar
- 4.Samoylenko, D.V. and Finko, O.A., Interference-free data transmission in radio channels of robotic complexes based on polynomial classes of residues, Naukoemkie Tekhnol. Kosm. Issled. Zemli, 2016, no. 3.Google Scholar
- 5.Rekomendatsii po standartizatsii R 50.1.053-2005. Osnovnye terminy i opredeleniya v oblasti tekhnicheskoi zashchity informatsii (Recommendations on Standardization R 50.1.053-2005: Basic Terms and Definitions in the Field of Technical Protection of Information), Moscow: Standartinform, 2006.Google Scholar
- 7.Weatherspoon, H. and Kubiatowicz, J., Erasure coding vs. replication: A quantitative comparison, IPTPS'01, 2002.Google Scholar
- 8.Gabidulin, E.M. and Afanas’ev, V.B., Kodirovanie v radioelektronike (Coding in Radio Electronics), Moscow: Radio i Svyaz’, 1986.Google Scholar