Information security of data channels based on a multifunctional tailored software and hardware solution
A proposed solution lies in using methods to ensure the implementation of preventive measures aimed to increase the complexity of implementation of information security threats using a compact device based on a PC/104+ form factor. A counteraction to information attacks is estimated, the device status conditions in various modes and after the introduction of additional protection components are simulated.
Keywordswireless data channels information protection system information security counteraction to information attacks
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Gvozdev, A.V., Zikratov, I.A., Lebedev, I.S., Lapshin, S.V., and Solov’ev, I.N., The forecast of security of software architectures, Nauchno-Tekh. Vestn. Inf. Tekhnol., Mekh. Opt., 2012, no. 4 (80), pp. 126–130.Google Scholar
- 3.Mal'tsev, G.N. and Dzhumkov, V.V., The generalized model of the information transmission discrete channel with grouping of errors, Inf.-Upr. Sist., 2013, no. 1, pp. 27–33.Google Scholar
- 5.Prabhakar, M., Singh, J.N., and Mahadevan, G., Nash equilibrium and Marcov chains to enhance game theoretic approach for vanet security, International Conference on Advances in Computing, ICAdC 2012, Bangalore, 2013, pp. 191–199.Google Scholar
- 6.Bazhaev, N., Lebedev, I., Korzhuk, V., and Zikratov, I., Monitoring of the information security of wireless remote devices, 9th International Conference on Application of Information and Communication Technologies (AICT), 2015, pp. 233–236.Google Scholar
- 7.Korzhuk, V. and Lebedev, I., The monitoring of information security of remote devices of wireless networks, 15th International Conference, NEW2AN 2015, and 8th Conference, ruSMART 2015, St. Petersburg, 2015, pp. 3–10.Google Scholar