Attack tree-based approach for real-time security event processing
- 62 Downloads
This paper presents an approach to analytical attack modeling in near real-time information security systems.
Keywordsattack tree security event analytical modeling real time
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kotenko, I. and Stepashkin, M., Network security evaluation based on simulation of malefactor’s behavior, SECRYPT 2006. International Conference on Security and Cryptography. Proceedings, 2006, pp. 339–344.Google Scholar
- 2.Kotenko, I.V., Stepashkin, M.V., and Bogdanov, V.S., Architectures and models of active security analysis components on the basis of imitation of actions of intruders, Probl. Inf. Bezop., Komp. Sist., 2006, no. 2, pp. 7–24.Google Scholar
- 3.Kotenko, I. and Chechulin, A., Common framework for attack modeling and security evaluation in SIEM systems, IEEE International Conference on Green Computing and Communications, Conference on Internet of Things, and Conference on Cyber, Physical and Social Computing, Besancon, 2012, pp. 94–101.Google Scholar
- 4.Kotenko, I. and Chechulin, A., A cyber attack modeling and impact assessment framework, 5th International Conference on Cyber Conflict 2013 (CyCon 2013). Proceedings. IEEE and NATO COE Publications, 2013, Tallinn, 2013, pp. 119–142.Google Scholar
- 5.Kotenko, I. and Chechulin, A., Attack modeling and security evaluation in SIEM systems, Int. Trans. Syst. Sci. Appl., vol. 8, 2012, pp. 129–147.Google Scholar
- 6.Gerevini, A. and Serina, I., Fast plan adaptation through planning graphs: Local and systematic search techniques, Proceedings of the international conference on artificial intelligence planning and scheduling (AIPS), 2000, pp. 112–121.Google Scholar
- 7.Hawes, N., An anytime planning agent for computer game worlds, Proceedings of the Workshop on Agents in Computer Games at the 3rd International Conference on Computers and Games (CG'02), 2002.Google Scholar
- 8.Grubb, A., Anytime prediction: Efficient ensemble methods for any computational budget, Doctoral Dissertation, Robotics Institute, Carnegie Mellon University, 2014.Google Scholar
© Allerton Press, Inc. 2015