Decoding asynchronous sequences
- 37 Downloads
The problem of decoding the input actions of a logical circuit with elements of vennjunction is solved. As the input action we will consider not individual suites of input signals, but instead sequences of such signals. These sequences are asynchronous in nature. A method of constructing a decoder based on a cascade connection of conjunctors is presented.
Key wordsasynchronous sequence vennjunction circuits with memory construction of decoder
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Friedman, A. and Menon, P., Theory and Design of Switching Circuits, Pitman, 1977.Google Scholar
- 2.Olsson, G. and Piani, D., Digital Optimization and Control Systems, St. Petersburg: Nevskii Dialekt, 2001.Google Scholar
- 3.Vasyukevich, V.O., Perechislenie testov posledovatel’nostei skhem. (Opyt stanovleniya teorii) (Enumeration of Tests for Sequential Circuits. Approaches to the Development of Theory), Riga: IEVT Latvian Academy of Sciences, 1991.Google Scholar
- 4.Vasyukevich, V.O., Enumeration of Tests for Sequential Circuits, Avtom. Vychisl. Tekh., 1991, no. 5, pp. 78–84.Google Scholar
- 5.Vasyukevich, V.O., Monotone Sequences of Binary Suites and their Identification by Means of Vennjunction Functions, Avtom. Vychisl. Tekh., 1998, no. 5, pp. 58–67.Google Scholar