Method peculiarities of multielemental analysis of rocks with inductively-coupled plasma mass spectrometry
- 26 Downloads
Decomposition of samples with a poorly soluble complex matrix for the analysis of the trace-element composition with high-resolution inductively-coupled plasma mass spectrometry was designed and tested. Analytical and method problems of the selection and preparation of samples are described and their solutions are proposed. The correctness of sample preparation was verified using analysis of standard rock samples.
Keywordsinductively-coupled plasma mass spectrometry rocks acidic microwave decomposition alloying fusing
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Dubinin, A.V., Geokhimiya redkozemel’nykh elementov v okeane (Geochemistry of Rare Earth Elements in Oceans), Moscow: Nauka, 2006.Google Scholar
- Karandashev, V.K., Turanov, A.N., Orlova, T.A., et al., An application of inductive-coupled plasma mass-spectrometry for elemental analysis of natural environments, Zavod. Lab., Diagn. Mater., 2007, no. 73, pp. 12–22.Google Scholar
- Method of quantitative chemical analysis. Determination of impurity elements in samples Be, Mg, Al, Si, Ca, Sc, Ti, V, Cr, Mn, Fe, Co, Ni, Cu, Zn, Ga, As, Se, Sr, Y, Zr, Nb, Mo, Pd, Ag, Cd, In, Sn, Sb, Te, Ba, La and other REE, Hf, Ta, W, Re, Os, Pb, Th, and U, as well as in samples of their oxides and salts using ISP-MS. NSAM no. 501-MS, in Otraslevaya metodika III kategorii tochnosti (Enterprise Technique of the III Category of Accuracy), Moscow: RIS VIMS, 2011.Google Scholar
- Nadezhnost’ analiza gornykh porod (fakty, problemy, resheniya) (Reliability of Analysis of Rocks (Facts, Problems, Solutions)), Rekharskii, V.I, Ed., Moscow: Nauka, 1985.Google Scholar
- Pupyshev, A.A. and Surikov, V.T., Mass-spektrometriya s induktivno svyazannoi plazmoi. Obrazovanie ionov (Inductive-Coupled Plasma Mass-Spectrometry. Formation of Ions), Yekaterinburg: Ural Branch Ross. Akad. Nauk, 2006.Google Scholar