Certain properties of generalized α-formulas
- 24 Downloads
The problem of realization of Boolean functions by generalized α-formulas is considered. The notion of a universal set of generalized α-formulas is introduced for a given set of Boolean functions. Universal sets of generalized α-formulas are constructed for the set of constant-preserving Boolean functions.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.D. V. Trushchin, “Depth of α-Completion of Systems of Boolean Functions,” Vestn. Mosk. Univ. Matem. Mekhan., No. 2, 72 (2009).Google Scholar
- 5.D. V. Trushchin, “Complexity of Realization of Functions from a Class of Three-Valued Logic by Formulas of Special Type,” Vestn. Mosk. Univ. Matem. Mekhan., No. 4, 20 (2012).Google Scholar
- 6.S. V. Yablonskii, Introduction to Discrete Mathematics, (Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow, 2006) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.Summary of O. B. Lupanov’s Lectures “Introduction to Mathematical Logic,” Ed. by A. B. Ugol’nikov (Moscow State Univ., Moscow, 2007) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 8.L. N. Sysoeva, “Universal Sets of Generalized Formulas,” in Discrete Mathematics and its Applications, Proc. XI Int. Workshop (Moscow State Univ., Moscow, 2012), pp. 218–220.Google Scholar