Some Features of the Synthesis of Polyamine Hardeners Based on Bisphenol A
The possibility of synthesizing aromatic polyamine hardeners for epoxy resins based on the adducts of the interaction of 4,4'-dihydroxy-2,2-diphenylpropane (Bisphenol A), formaldehyde, and N,N '-bis(2-aminoethyl)-1,2-ethanediamine in several solvents under various conditions is studied. The examination and comparison of the physical characteristics of the obtained hardeners and a comparative analysis of the test results on the coatings hardened by the obtained compound with the characteristics of the coatings obtained using a commercial hardener is performed.
Keywords:Bisphenol A aromatic polyamine hardener corrosion protection
The work was supported by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, agreement no. 14.577.21.0167 (unique identifier RFMEFI57715X0167).
- 1.Kochnova, Z.A., Zhavoronok, E.S., and Chalykh, A.E., Epoksidnye smoly i otverditeli: promyshlennye produkty (Epoxy Resins and Hardeners: Industrial Products), Moscow: Khimiya, 2006.Google Scholar
- 2.Paken, A.M., Epoksidnye soedineniya i epoksidnye smoly (Epoxy Compounds and Epoxy Resins), Leningrad: Goskhimizdat, 1962.Google Scholar
- 3.Eselev, A.D., Lakokras. Prom-st., 2008, no. 10, p. 9.Google Scholar
- 4.Medvedeva, K.A. and Cherezova, E.N., Klei, Germetiki, Tekhnol., 2014, no. 10, p. 21.Google Scholar
- 5.Onosova, L.A., Tseitlin, G.M., Brezhnev, V.A., and Kalinin, A.A., Khim. Prom-st. Segodnya, 2009, no. 12, p. 12.Google Scholar
- 6.Zhavoronok, E.S. and Kochnova, Z.A., Promyshlennye fenolo-, karbamido-, melamino-, guanaminoformal’degidnye oligomery: struktura, metody analiza, svoistva i primenenie, (Industrial Phenol, Carbamide, Melamine, Guanamine Formaldehyde Oligomers: Structure, Analysis Methods, Properties, and Application), Moscow: Mosk. Inst. Tonkoi Khim. Tekhnol., 2013.Google Scholar
- 7.GOST (State Standard) 32054-2013: Bitumens. Determination of Softening Point by Ring and Ball, Moscow, 2014.Google Scholar
- 8.GOST (State Standard) 25438-82: Dissolving Pulp. Intrinsic Viscosity Determination, Moscow, 1983.Google Scholar
- 9.GOST (State Standard) R ISO 8501-1-2014: Preparation of Steel Substrates before Application of Paints and Related Products. Visual Assessment of Surface Cleanliness. Part 1. Rust Grades and Preparation Grades of Uncoated Steel Substrates and of Steel Substrates after Overall Removal of Previous Coatings, Moscow, 2014.Google Scholar
- 10.Chursova, L.V., Tsybin, A.I., and Grebeneva, T.A., Nov. Materialoved. Nauka Tekh., 2017, no. 2, p. 34.Google Scholar