Intensity influence of solar radiation on shrinkage of goods in fruit and vegetable stores
- 38 Downloads
A mathematical model of heat-exchange processes in the enclosure of stores that takes into account the intensity of the solar radiation is developed. The influence of heat inflow through the barrier on the intensity of the shrinkage of goods in fruit and vegetable stores was investigated.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zhadan, V.Z., Vlagoobmen v plodoovoshchekhranilishchakh (Moisture Exchange in Fruit and Vegetable Stores), Moscow: Agromidat, 1985.Google Scholar
- 2.Khuzhakulov, S.M., Uzakov, G.N., and Vardiyashvili, A.B., Heat Engineering Calculation of Deepen Fruit and Vegetable Story with Controllable Gas Medium, Molod. Uchen., 2010, no. 8, pp. 140–145.Google Scholar
- 3.Klimaticheskie kharakteristiki aerodroma g. Karshi (Climatic Characteristics of Qarshi Aeroport), Chanysheva, S.G., Ed., Tashkent, 2005.Google Scholar
- 4.Avezov, R.R. and Orlov, A.Yu., Solnechnye sistemy otopleniya i goryachego vodosnabzheniya (Solar Systems for Heating and Hot Water Supply), Tashkent: Fan, 1988.Google Scholar
- 5.Bogoslovskii, V.N., Stroitel’naya teplofizika (Building Thermalphysics), Moscow, 1982.Google Scholar
- 7.Mal’gina, E.V., Kholodil’nye mashiny i ustanovki (Refrigerating Machines and Plants), Moscow, 1980.Google Scholar