On the marketing of solar energy in Uzbekistan
- 92 Downloads
The current status and problems in utilization of solar energy in Uzbekistan are discussed briefly; it is emphasized that the available scientific and technical potential along with the government policy should be used to improve situation.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.International Energy Agency, IAE Urges Governments to Adopt Effective Policies Based on Key Design Principles to Accelerate the Exploitation of the Large Potential for Renewable Energy, Sep. 29, 2008.Google Scholar
- 2.Brown, L.R., Plan B 4.0: Mobilizing to Save Civilization, Earth Policy Institute, 2009, p. 135.Google Scholar
- 4.Allaev, K.R., Energetika mira i Uzbekistana (World’s and Uzbekistan Energetics), Tashkent, 2007.Google Scholar
- 5.The Outlook for Development of Renewable Energy in Uzbekistan, UNDP Uzbekistan Rep., Tashkent, 2007.Google Scholar
- 6.Azimov, S.A., Geliotekhn., 1987, no. 6, p. 3.Google Scholar
- 7.Abdurakhmanov, A., Akbarov, R.U., Gulamov, K.G., and Riskiev, T.T., Geliotekhn., 1998, no. 1, p. 39.Google Scholar