Complex optimization of parameters of sheet-piped beam-absorbing heat exchange panels of flat solar collectors for heating liquid heat carrier
Research results on the development of methodology for the complex optimization of parameters of sheet-piped beam-absorbing heat-exchange panels of thin solar collectors for heating a liquid heat carrier are presented. The methodology takes account the presence of an internal connection between the optimized parameters. The practical example of implementing the suggested methodology for a sheet-piped beam-absorbing panel produced by the extrusion method is presented in the form of graphical dependences.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Abuev, I.M., Myshko, Yu.L., Smirnov, S.I., et al., On the Technical Level of Solar Collectors and the Ways to Rise It in the USSR, Montazh. Spets. Raboty Stroit., 1989, no. 4, pp. 8–9.Google Scholar
- 2.Petukhov, B.V., One Way to Calculate Solar Water Heaters, in Ispol’zovanie solnechnoi energii (Solar Energy Application), Moscow: Izd. AN USSR, 1957, no. 1, pp. 177–201.Google Scholar
- 3.Smirnov, S.I., Solar collectors Structure, in Sistemy solnechnogo teplo- i khladosnabzheniya (Systems of Solar Heat and Cold Supply), Moscow: Stroiizdat, 1990, pp. 56–82.Google Scholar
- 4.Avezov, R.R. and Orlov, A.Yu., Solnechnye sistemy otopleniya i goryachego vodosnabzheniya (Solar Systems of Heating and Hot-Water Supply), Tashkent: Fan, 1988.Google Scholar
- 5.Duffie, J.A. and Beckman, W.A., Solar Engineering of Thermal Processes, New York: Wiley, 1991.Google Scholar
- 6.Mikheev, M.A., Osnovy teploperedachi (Foundations of Heat Transfer), Moscow-Leningrad: Gosenergoizdat, 1956.Google Scholar