Characterization of chemical and physical parameters of post copper slag
- First Online:
- 92 Downloads
Pilot studies concerning industrial scale application of post copper slag as a nano-additive for the modification of the corrosion resistance of cement composites have been described. The influence of a tribochemical treatment on some physicochemical properties as well as the corrosion resistance of the obtained composites have been evaluated based on DTG, RTG, and SEM coupled with EDX measurements and chemical analysis. It was observed that the so-called “size particle additive effect” influences the course and rate of transformations in the formed cement composites, and may lead to specific and desirable properties.
Keywordscement composites post copper slag nanoadditives physicochemical properties
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. Nazari, S. Riahi, S. Riahi, S. F. Shamekhi, A. Khademno, Journal of American Science 6, 98 (2010)Google Scholar
- A. Keyvani, International Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology 3, 3 (2007)Google Scholar
- K. Sobolev, M. Ferrada-Gutiérrez, Am. Ceram. Soc. Bull. 11, 16 (2005)Google Scholar
- A. Lowinska-Kluge, Rozprawy Politechniki Poznanskiej 419, 1 (2008) (in Polish)Google Scholar
- M. I. Sanchez de Rojas, J. Rivera, M. Frias, F. Marin, J. Chem. Technol. Biot. 83, 208 (2008)Google Scholar
- EN196-2, Methods of testing cement — Part 2: Chemic alanalysis of cementGoogle Scholar
- EN196-21, Method of testing cement — Part 21: Determination of the chloride, carbon dioxide and alkali content of cementGoogle Scholar
- C. Dziubak, SzkłoiCeramika 55, 8 (2004) (in Polish)Google Scholar