Numerical spherically symmetric static solution of the RTG equations outside of matter
- 19 Downloads
There was obtained a numerical external solution for the exact system of the RTG equations using natural boundary conditions in the static spherically symmetric case. The properties of the solution are discussed.
KeywordsRelativistic theory of gravity Schwarzschild problem
PACS (2006)04.20.-q 04.20.Ha 04.25.Dm
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- C.W. Misner, K.S. Thorn and J.A. Wheeler: Gravitation, W.H. Freeman & Co., San Francisco, 1973.Google Scholar
- A.A. Logunov: The Theory of Gravity, Nauka, Moscow, 2001.Google Scholar
- V.A. Fock: The theory of space, time and gravitation, Pergamon Press, Oxford, 1964.Google Scholar
- V.L. Kalashnikov: Proc. XXV Int. Workshop on Fundamental Problems of High Energy Physics and Field Theory, 25–28 June 2002, Protvino, Russia; V.L. Kalashnikov: “Quintessential cosmological scenarios in the relativistic theory of gravitation”, Preprint: arXiv:gr-qc/0208070.Google Scholar
- V.L. Kalashnikov: “Static spherically symmetric collapsar in the relativistic theory of gravitation: numerical approach and stability analysis”, Preprint: arXiv:astroph/0304466; V.L. Kalashnikov: “Perturbations of the spherically symmetric collapsar in the relativistic theory of gravitation: axial perturbations. I”, Preprint: arXiv:gr-qc/0405032.Google Scholar