Paraquaternionic CR-submanifolds of paraquaternionic Kähler manifolds and semi-Riemannian submersions
- 49 Downloads
In this paper we introduce paraquaternionic CR-submanifolds of almost paraquaternionic hermitian manifolds and state some basic results on their differential geometry. We also study a class of semi-Riemannian submersions from paraquaternionic CR-submanifolds of paraquaternionic Kähler manifolds.
KeywordsParaquaternionic Kähler manifold Foliation CR-submanifold Semi-Riemannian submersion
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Alekseevsky D.V., Marchiafava S., Almost complex submanifolds of quaternionic manifolds, In: Proceedings of the colloquium on differential geometry, Debrecen (Hungary), 25–30 July 2000, Inst. Math. Inform. Debrecen, 2001, 23–38Google Scholar
- Bejancu A., Geometry of CR-submanifolds, Mathematics and its Applications (East European Series), 23, D. Reidel Publishing Co., Dordrecht, 1986Google Scholar
- Bejancu A., Farran H.R., Foliations and Geometric Structures, Mathematics and Its Applications, 580, Springer, Dordrecht, 2006Google Scholar
- O’Neill B., Semi-Riemannian Geometry. With Applications to Relativity, Pure and Applied Mathematics, 103, Academic Press, New York, 1983Google Scholar
- Vaccaro M., Kaehler and para-Kaehler submanifolds of a para-quaternionic Kaehler manifold, Ph.D. thesis, Università degli Studi di Roma II’ Tor Vergata’, Rome, Italy, 2007Google Scholar
- Vukmirovic S., Paraquaternionic reduction, preprint available at http://arxiv.org/abs/math/0304424Google Scholar
- Yano K., Kon M., CR Submanifolds of Kaehlerian and Sasakian Manifolds, Progress in Mathematics, 30, Birkhäuser, Boston, 1983Google Scholar