Mean-field expansion and meson effects in chiral condensate of analytically regularized Nambu-Jona-Lasinio model
- 29 Downloads
Scalar meson contributions in chiral quark condensate are calculated in the analytically regularized Nambu-Jona-Lasinio model using the framework of mean-field expansion in bilocal-source formalism. The sigma-meson contribution for physical values of the parameters is found to be small. Pion contribution is found to be significant and should be taken into account for the choice of the parameter values.
KeywordsNambu-Jona-Lasinio model chiral condensate mean-field expansion analytical regularization meson contributions
PACS (2000)12.39.Fe 11.30.Rd 14.40.Aq 14.40.Cs 14.65.Bt
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- T. Eguchi and H. Sugawara: “Extended model of elementary particles based on an analogy with superconductivity”, Physical Review, Vol. D 10, (1974), pp. 4257–4262. K. Kikkawa: “Quantum corrections in superconductor models”, Progress of Theoretical Physics, Vol. 56, (1976), pp. 947–961.CrossRefADSGoogle Scholar
- 2a.H. Kleinert: “Hadronization of quark theories”, In: A. Zichichi (Ed.): Understanding the Fundamental Constituents of Matter, Plenum Press, New York, 1978, pp. 289–389.Google Scholar
- dD. Ebert and K.G. Klimenko: “Quark droplets stability induced by external magnetic field”, (2003), hep-ph/0305149Google Scholar
- aD. Ebert, M. Nagy and M.K. Volkov: “To the problem of 1/N c approximation in the Nambu-Jona-Lasinio model”, Yadernaya Fizika, Vol. 59, (1996), pp. 149–152.Google Scholar
- A.E. Radzhabov and M.K. Volkov: “Nonlocal chiral quark model with confinement”, (2003), hep-ph/0305272Google Scholar
- V.E. Rochev: “An approach to approximate calculations of Green functions”, In: B.B. Levchenko and V.I. Savrin (Eds.): Proceedings of XIV International Workshop on High Energy Physics and Quantum Field Theory (QFTHEP’99, Moscow 1999), MSU-Press, Moscow, 1999, pp. 572–578.Google Scholar
- T. Fujita, M. Hiramoto and H. Takahashi: “No Goldstone boson in the NJL and Thirring models”, (2003), hep-th/0306110Google Scholar