Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Recherches sur les Lactaires à lait rouge (Dapetes Fr.). Rev. Mycol. Paris 23: 261–281. 1958.Google Scholar
- 3.All color terms within quotation marks are taken from R. Ridgway, Color Standards and Color Nomenclature, Washington, D. C. 1912.Google Scholar
- 4.Oberthür, R. and Dauthenay, H. Répertoire de Couleurs. Paris, 1905.Google Scholar
- 5.The Agaricaceae of the Pine Belt and adjacent areas in eastern Texas. Doctoral dissertation, University of Michigan, 1956.Google Scholar
- 6.Numbers cited in this way are those of the Mycological Herbarium, Department of Agriculture, Ottawa, Canada. The specimens were loaned to Smith through the kindness ofA. W. Groves. Google Scholar
- 7.Colors cited in the remainder of this description are from Oberthür & Dauthenay, Répertoire de Couleurs, Paris, 1905.Google Scholar
© The New York Botanical Garden 1960