Nicotine Replacement Therapy
What Has Been Accomplished — Can We Do Better?
- 23 Downloads
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Benowitz NL. Pharmacokinetic considerations in understanding nicotine dependence. In Bock G & Marsh J (Eds) The biology of nicotine dependence, pp. (186–209), Wiley, Chichester, 1990Google Scholar
- Pinney JM. Factors affecting availability of treatment. In Henningfield JE & Stitzer ML (Eds) New developments in nicotine-delivery systems, pp. 79–87, Cortland Communications, Ossing, New York, 1990Google Scholar
- Sachs DPL, Säwe U, Leischow SJ. Effectiveness of a 16-hour transdermal nicotine patch in a medical practice setting, without intensive group counselling. Archives of Internal Medicine, in press, 1993Google Scholar
- Stitzer ML. Nicotine-delivery products: Demonstrated and desirable effects. In Henningfield JE & Stitzer ML (Eds) New developments in nicotine-delivery systems, pp. 35–45, Cortland Communications, Ossing, New York, 1991Google Scholar
- US Department of Health and Human Services. The health consequences of smoking: nicotine addiction. A Report of the Surgeon General 1988Google Scholar
© Adis International Limited 1993