KeywordsAdverse Drug Reaction International Drug Monitoring Adverse Drug Reaction Monitoring World Health Organization Collaborate Adverse Drug Reaction Data
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- US Food and Drug Administration. 21 GFR 314.80 Federal Register 50 (30): 7500, 1985Google Scholar
- Council for International Organizations of Medical Sciences. International reporting of adverse drug reactions, CIOMS, Geneva, 1990Google Scholar
- Delamothe T. Reporting adverse drug reactions. British Medical Journal 304: 465, 1992Google Scholar
- European Commission. CPMP Working Party. Notes for guidance 111/3976/88-EN. European Commission, Brussels, 1988Google Scholar
- European Commission. Notice to applicants III73567/92, pp. 125–126, Brussels, 1993Google Scholar
- International Committee on Harmonization. Clinical safety data management: definitions and standards for expedited reporting ICH-2 EWG E2, in press, 1994Google Scholar
- Stephens MDB. Detection of new adverse drug reactions, 3rd ed., Macmillan Publishers Ltd, Basingstoke, 1992Google Scholar
- World Health Organization. Technical Report Series No 498, World Health Organization, Geneva, 1972Google Scholar
© Adis International Limited 1994