H-anti-invariant submersions from almost quaternionic Hermitian manifolds
- First Online:
- 34 Downloads
As a generalization of anti-invariant Riemannian submersions and Lagrangian Riemannian submersions, we introduce the notions of h-anti-invariant submersions and h-Lagrangian submersions from almost quaternionic Hermitian manifolds onto Riemannian manifolds. We obtain characterizations and investigate some properties: the integrability of distributions, the geometry of foliations, and the harmonicity of such maps. We also find a condition for such maps to be totally geodesic and give some examples of such maps. Finally, we obtain some types of decomposition theorems.
KeywordsRiemannian submersion Lagrangian Riemannian submersion decomposition theorem totally geodesic
MSC 201053C15 53C26
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- D. V. Alekseevsky, S. Marchiafava: Almost complex submanifolds of quaternionic manifolds. Steps in differential geometry (Kozma, L. et al., eds.). Proc. of the colloquium on differential geometry, Debrecen, 2000, Inst. Math. Inform. Debrecen, 2001, pp. 23–38.Google Scholar
- P. Baird, J. C. Wood: Harmonic Morphisms between Riemannian Manifolds. London Mathematical Society Monographs, New Series 29, Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2003.Google Scholar
- A. L. Besse: Einstein Manifolds. Ergebnisse der Mathematik und ihrer Grenzgebiete, Springer, Berlin, 1987.Google Scholar
- V. Cortés, C. Mayer, T. Mohaupt, F. Saueressig: Special geometry of Euclidean supersymmetry I. Vector multiplets. J. High Energy Phys. (electronic) 3 (2004), no. 028, 73 pages.Google Scholar
- B. Watson: G, G′-Riemannian submersions and non-linear gauge field equations of general relativity. Global Analysis–Analysis on Manifolds. Teubner-Texte Math. 57, Teubner, Leipzig, 1983, pp. 324–349.Google Scholar