Study on reliability technology of contactor relay
In this paper, the reliability of contactor relay is studied. There are three main parts about reliability test and analysis. First, in order to analyze reliability level of contact relay, the failure ratio ranks are established as index base on the product level. Second, the reliability test method is put forward. The sample plan of reliability compliance test is gained from reliability sample theory. The failure criterion is ensured according to the failure modes of contactor relay. Third, after reliability test experiment, the analysis of failure physics is made and the failure reason is found.
Key wordsContactor relay Reliability Failure mode
CLC numberTB114.3 O224 O211.6
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Clark, K., 2004. Distribution Automation to Improve Circuit Reliability. 2004 57th Annual Conference for Protective Relay Engineers, USA, p.91–96.Google Scholar
- GB/T15510, 1995. General Rules for Reliability Test of Electromagnetic Relay for Control Circuits (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- JB/T10522, 2005. Reliability Test Method for Lower Capacity Alternating Current Contactor (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Lu, J.G., 1996. Electrical Apparatus Reliability Theory and Application. China Machine Press, Beijing (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- MIL-R-39016, 1962. General Specification for Electromagnetic Relay with Reliability Index.Google Scholar
- Minoura, N., Soma, T., Sawa, K., 1999. Effect of Erosion and Contact Resistance of Electrical Contacts in N-Hexane on Contact Reliability. Proceedings of the Annual Holm Conference on Electrical Contacts, USA, p.37–43.Google Scholar
- Roettjer, P., 2005. Testing techniques to improve relay reliability. Evaluation Engineering, 44(4):44–48.Google Scholar
- Teverovsky, A., Sharma, A.K., 2003. Reliability Evaluation of Thermally Actuated Micromachined Relays for Space Applications, Proceedings of SPIE—The International Society for Optical Engineering, USA, 4980:12–21.Google Scholar