Highlights from the Flow Chemistry Literature 2013 (Part 2)
In this section of the journal, the continuous-flow chemistry literature of the preceding months is presented. Included are articles published in the period April–June 2013. Some key examples are highlighted in the form of graphical abstracts. The remaining publications in the field are then listed, ordered by journal name, with review articles grouped at the end.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
Further Flow Chemistry Publications
- “Palladium-N-heterocyclic carbene (NHC) catalyzed C-N bond formation in a continuous flow microreactor. Effect of process parameters and comparison with batch operation” A. Pommella, G Tomaiuolo, A. Chartoire, S. Caserta, G Toscano, S. P. Nolan, S. Guido Chemical Engineering Journal 2013, 223, 578–583.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- “Intramolecular [2+2] photocycloaddition of 3- and 4-(but-3-enyl)oxyquinolones: influence of the alkene substitution pattern, photophysical studies, and enantioselective catalysis by a chiral sensitizer” M. M. Maturi, M. Wenninger, R. Alonso, A. Bauer, A. Pöthig, E. Riedle, T. Bach Chemistry — A European Journal 2013, 19, 7461–7472.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- “A comprehensive study on the activity and deactivation of immobilized lecitase ultra in esterifications of food waste streams to monoacylglycerols” K. M. Goncalves, F. K. Sutili, I. I. Junior, M. C. Flores, L. S. de Marize Miranda, I. C. R. Leal, Y. Cordeiro, R. Luque, R. O. M. A. de Souza ChemSusChem 2013, 6, 872–879.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- “Synthesis of 12-membered macrocyclic templates and library analogs for PPI” J. Chen, F. Rong, B. Shan, Y. Chen, Y. Li, H. Yu, L. Chen, T. Kuang, S. Li, Y Chen, J. Du, C. Ai, J. Li, X. Li, C. Shi, Z.G. Jiang, Y. Long, Q. Gao, Z. Wang, K. Xu, X. Ran, H. Yi, D. Zhao, H. Qiao, J. Shen, B. Liu, C. Liu, K. Wu, X. Geng, J. Tan, D. McLeod, H. Frost, G Bai, G. Goetz, J. Federico III, C. Whitney-Pickett, M. Troutman, M. C. Noe, C. Guimaraes, D. W. Piotrowski, T. V. Magee Tetrahedron Letters 2013, 54, 3298–3301.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- “Accelerating photoredox catalysis in continuous microflow” T. Noël, X. Wang, V. Hessel Chemistry Today (Monographic Supplement Series) 2013, 31, 10–16.Google Scholar
- “Continuous processes — sustainable manufacturing” J. Schrickel Chemistry Today 2013, 31, 22–25.Google Scholar
- “Smart enzyme immobilization in microstructured reactors” J. M. Bolivar, B. Nidetzky Chemistry Today 2013, 31, 50–54.Google Scholar
- “Flow chemistry for designing sustainable chemical synthesis” B. R. Vaddula, M. A. Gonzalez Chemistry Today 2013, 31, 16–20.Google Scholar