KeywordsComputational Neuroscience Biocytin Messenger Pathway Stochastic Diffusion Bartol
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Blackwell K.T., Hellgren Kotaleski J (2002) Modeling the dynamics of second messenger pathways. In Neuroscience Databases: A Practical Guide, Ed. R. Kotter. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Norwell, MA.Google Scholar
- Bower JM, Beeman D (1998) The Book of Genesis: Exploring Realistic Neural Models with the GEneral NEural Slmulation System. New York: Springer-Verlag.Google Scholar
- De Schutter and Bower (1994) An active membrane model of the cerebellar Purkinje cell I. Simulation of current clamps in slice. J Neurophysiology 71:375–400.Google Scholar
- Hodgkin AL, Huxley AF (1952) A quantitative description of membrane current and its application to conduction and excitation in nerve. J Physiol. 177:500–544.Google Scholar
- Stiles JR, Bartol TM. (2001) Monte Carlo methods for simulating realistic synaptic microphysiology using MCell. In De Schutter E, editor. Computational Neuroscience: Realistic Modeling for Experimentalists. CRC Press: 87–127.Google Scholar
© Humana Press Inc 2005