SUPER-CLEAN MARINE ENGINE THAT MEETS IMO II AND III
INDUSTRY DIESEL ENGINES
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsDiesel Engine Miller Cycle Emission Control Technology Diesel Cycle Fuel Injection Rate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Tinschmann, G., et al.: Combustion System Development for IMO Tier II. Cimac World Congress, Vienna, 2007, Paper No. 148Google Scholar
- Heywood, J. B.: Internal Combustion Engine Fundamentals. McGraw-Hill: New York, 1988Google Scholar
- Kawakami, M., et al.: Investigation on reducing NOx emission of medium-speed diesel engines. Cimac World Congress, 1989, Paper No. D27Google Scholar
- Goto, S., et al.: Development of Advanced Gas Engine 22AG with High BMEP, High Efficiency, Ignited by Micro-pilot MDO. Cimac World Congress, 2001, pp. 941-956Google Scholar
- Goto, S., et al.: Study of high adaptability in 1 to 3 MW class micro pilot gas engine for co-generation field through its development work and field experience. Cimac World Congress, Vienna, 2007, Paper No. 111Google Scholar
- Codan, E., at al.: IMO III Emission Regulation: Impact on the Turbocharging System. Cimac World Congress, Bergen, 2010, Paper No. 139Google Scholar
© Springer Automotive Media 2011