New Triphase Catalysts from Montmorillonite
Key WordsCatalyst Montmorillonite Onium salts Phase transfer Quaternary ammonium salts.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cornells, A. and Laszlo, P. (1982) Clay-supported reagents. II. Quaternary ammonium exchanged montmorillonite as catalyst in the phase transfer preparation of symmetrical formaldehyde acetals: Synthesis No. 2, 162–163.Google Scholar
- Ford, W. T. (1984) Immobilized phase transfer catalysts: Chemtech., 436–439.Google Scholar
- MacEwan, D. M. C. and Wilson, M. J. (1984) Interlayer and intercalation complexes of clay minerals: in Crystal Structures of Clay Minerals and their X-ray Identification, G. W. Brindley and G. Brown, eds., Mineralogical Society, London, p. 197.Google Scholar
- Pouchert, C. J. (1983a) The Aldrich Library of NMR spectra, Vol. 1: Aldrich Chemical Company, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, pp. 63, 697.Google Scholar
- Pouchert, C.J. (1983b) The Aldrich Library of NMR Spectra, Vol. 2: Aldrich Chemical Company, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, p. 998.Google Scholar
- Tundo, P. and Venturello, P. (1979) Synthesis, catalytic activity, and behavior of phase-transfer catalysts supported on silicagel. Strong influence of substrate adsorption on the polar polymeric matrix on the efficiency of the immobilized phosphonium salts: J. Amer. Chem. Soc. 101, 6606–6613.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
© The Clay Minerals Society 1991