Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (2).Institute of Medicine, Committee on Quality of Health Care in America:Crossing the Quality Chasm: A New Health System for the 21st Century. Washington, DC: National Academy Press, 2001.Google Scholar
- (9).Spring B, Pagoto S, Knatterud G, Kozak A, Hedeker D:Will Behavioral Medicine Randomized Clinical Trials (RCTs) Earn an A? Boston: Annual Meeting of the Society for Behavioral Medicine, 2005.Google Scholar
- (14).Kiefer L, Frank J, Ruggiero ED, et al.: Fostering evidence-based decision-making in Canada: Examining the need for a Canadian Population and Public Health Evidence Centre and Research Network.Canadian Journal of Public Health. 2005,96(3):11–40 following 200.Google Scholar
- (15).Green LW, Glasgow RE: Evaluating the relevance, generalization, and applicability of research: Issues in external validity and translation methodology.Evaluation and the Health Professions (in press).Google Scholar
- (19).Sackett DL, Straus SE, Richardson WS, Rosenberg W, Haynes R:Evidence-Based Medicine: How to Practice and Teach EBM (2nd Ed.). Edinburgh, Scotland: Churchill Livingstone, 2000.Google Scholar
- (21).Green LW, Ottosen JM: From efficacy to effectiveness to community and back: Evidence-based practice vs. practice-based evidence.Proceedings from Conference: From Clinical Trials to Community: The Science of Translating Diabetes and Obesity Research. National Institutes of Diabetes, Digestive and Kidney Diseases, 2004.Google Scholar
© The Society of Behavioral Medicine 2006