Course and Lab: A New Model for Supervision
- 66 Downloads
KeywordsLearning Objective Academic Psychiatry Acad Psychiatry Psychodynamic Psychotherapy Supportive Psychotherapy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bibring E: Report of the International Training Commission. Bull Int Psychoanal Assoc 1937; 18:365–372Google Scholar
- 2.Marshall R: The Interactional Triad in Supervision, in Psychodynamic Supervision: Perspectives of the Supervisor and the Supervisee. Edited by Rock M. Lanham, MD, Jason Aronson, 1997Google Scholar
- 5.Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education: ACGME Program Requirements for Graduate Medical Education in Psychiatry. July, 2007Google Scholar
- 7.Tyler RW: Basic Principles of Curriculum and Instruction, Chicago, IL, Univ. of Chicago Press, 1949Google Scholar
- 8.Mager R: Preparing Instructional Objectives. CEP Press, Atlanta, GA, 1997Google Scholar
- 9.Andrews LB, Burruss JW: Core Competencies for Psychiatric Education. Washington, DC, American Psychiatric Publishing, Inc., 2004, pp 61–66Google Scholar
- 11.Rojas AA, Arbuckle MR, Cabaniss DL: Don’t leave teaching to chance: learning objectives for psychodynamic psychotherapy supervision. Acad Psychiatry (in press)Google Scholar
© Academic Psychiatry 2011