Who Should Be an OSCE Examiner?
- 141 Downloads
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.McNaughton N, Ravitz P, Waddell A, et al: Psychiatric education and simulation: a review of the literature. Can J Psychiatry 2008; 55: 3–11Google Scholar
- 5.Vu NV, Barrows HS: Use of standardized patients in clinical assessments: recent developments and measurement findings. Educational Researcher 1994; 23: 23–30Google Scholar
- 8.Hodges BD: A Socio-Historical Study of the Birth and Adoption of the Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE). Toronto, Ontario, Ontario Institute for Studies in Education/University of Toronto, 2007. Available at http://www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/thesescanada/s4-230-e.html Google Scholar
- 9.Kizlik B: Measurement, Assessment, and Evaluation in Education, 2009. Available at http://www.adprima.com/measurement.htm
- 12.McNaughton N, Hodges BD, Abbey S: Standardized Patients and Long Psychiatry Examination Simulations. Proceedings of the Association of Medical Education in Europe Annual Meeting, Amsterdam, 2005Google Scholar
© Academic Psychiatry 2009