Laser induced fluorescence of HNO and DNO ã1A″ — -X1A′ in a supersonic free jet
- 31 Downloads
The SRVL fluorescenee lifetimes and fluorescence excitation spectra of the HNO ã1A″ -X1AA′ transition were measured in a supersonic free jet. The cooling of a rotational temperature in the jet made it possible to clear up the parity-selected perturbations in the asymmetric rotor under higher resolution condition. The fluorescence lifetimes of strongly perturbed levels, i.e. HNO ã1A″ 011 rovibronic levels were observed with dual exponential decay profiles, while non-perturbed levels exhibited single ones. The SRVL fluorescence lifetimes and fluorescence excitation spectra of DNO ã1″ -X1A′ were measured under the same condition as HNO. The rotationll analysis of the DNO ã1A″ 011 rovibronic levels was first carried out in the jet.
KeywordsFluorescence Lifetime Rotational Temperature Fluorescence Excitation Spectrum High Resolution Spectrum Vibronic Band
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.F.W. Dalby, Can. J. Phys., 36(1958)1336.Google Scholar
- 4.J.L. Bancroft, J.M. Hollas, and D.A. Ramsay, Can. J. Phys., 40(1962)322.Google Scholar
- 8.S. Gestenkorn and P. Lue, “Atlas du Spectaa D’Absorption de la Molecule D’Iode”, (CNRS, Paris, 1978).Google Scholar
- 9.G. Herzberg, Electronic Spectaa of Polyatomcc Molecules, Van Nostrand, New York, 1966.Google Scholar
- 10.P.A. Avoris, W.M. Gelbert, and M.A. El-Sayed, Chem. Rev., 77(1977)794.Google Scholar