Multi-partite entanglement in Davies environment
- 77 Downloads
We analyse dynamics of genuinely multi-partite entanglement of N-qubit states initially prepared in the form of so called X-matrices with one qubit coupled to a Davies-type environment. We develop an analytic formula for genuinely multi-partite concurrence of the investigated states as a function of time and analyze its time evolution with an emphasis on the qualitative difference between systems affected by a pure decoherence only and those which do dissipate energy at finite temperature.
- 1.M. Schlosshauer, Decoherence and the quantum-to-classical transition (Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2007) Google Scholar
- 3.A. Furusawa, P. van Loock, Quantum teleportation and entanglement (Wiley, Weinheim, 2011) Google Scholar
- 5.M. Michael Walter, D. Gross, J. Eisert, Multi-partite entanglement, https://doi.org/arXiv:1612.02437 (2017)
- 8.M. Hofmann, T. Moroder, O. Gühne, J. Phys. A: Math. Theor. 47, 155301 (2014) Google Scholar
- 10.E.B. Davies, Quantum Theory of Open Systems (Academic Press, London, 1976) Google Scholar
- 11.H. Spohn, J.L. Lebowitz, in Irreversible Thermodynamics for Quantum Systems Weakly Coupled to Thermal Reservoirs (John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2007), p. 109 Google Scholar
- 22.R. Alicki, K. Lendi, Quantum Dynamical Semigroups and Applications, Lecture Notes in Physics (Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2007) Google Scholar
Open Access This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (https://doi.org/creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.