Quantum marginal problems
- 146 Downloads
The quantum marginal problem asks the question if elements of a given set of quantum states can be reduced states of some joint quantum state. In this paper we present various versions of the quantum marginal problem along with their solutions in the order in which they were published. The review begins with simple finite-dimensional composite systems and ends with results of the Gaussian quantum marginal problem that apply to systems of harmonic oscillators (e.g. modes of the quantum electromagnetic field).
- 3.A. Higuchi, e-print arXiv:quant-ph/0309186 (2003)Google Scholar
- 4.A.A. Klyachko, e-print arXiv:quant-ph/0409113 (2004)Google Scholar
- 6.C. Schilling, e-print arXiv:quant-ph/1404.1085 (2014)Google Scholar
- 13.T.J. Osborne, e-print arXiv:quant-ph/0806.2962v1 (2008)Google Scholar
- 14.L. Mandel, E. Wolf, Optical Coherence and Quantum Optics (Cambridge University Press, 1995)Google Scholar