Existence results of fractional differential equations with Riesz–Caputo derivative
- 10 Downloads
This paper is concerned with a class of boundary value problems for fractional differential equations with the Riesz–Caputo derivative, which holds two-sided nonlocal effects. By means of a new fractional Gronwall inequalities and some fixed point theorems, we obtained some existence results of solutions. Three examples are given to illustrate the results.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. Podlubny, Fractional differential equations (Academic Press, San Diego, 1999) Google Scholar
- 2.A.A. Kilbas, H.M. Srivastava, J.J. Trujillo, Theory and applications of fractional differential equations (Elsevier, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2006) Google Scholar
- 19.S.G. Samko, A.A. Kilbas, O.I. Marichev, Fractional integrals and derivatives: theory and applications (Gordon and Breach, New York, 1993) Google Scholar
- 22.J.K. Hale, Theory of function differential equations (Springer-Verlag, New York, 1977) Google Scholar
- 23.J.M. Ortega, W.C. Rheinboldt, Iterative solution of nonlinear equation in several variables (Academic Press, New York, 1970) Google Scholar