On multi-term fractional differential equations with multi-point boundary conditions
- 34 Downloads
In this paper, we discuss the existence and uniqueness of solutions for a new class of multi-point boundary value problems of multi-term fractional differential equations by using standard fixed point theorems. We also demonstrate the application of the obtained results with the aid of examples. The paper concludes with the study of multi-term fractional integro-differential equations supplemented with multi-point boundary conditions. Our results are new and contribute significantly to the existing literature on the topic.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. Diethelm, in The analysis of fractional differential equations. An application-oriented exposition using differential operators of Caputo type, Lecture notes in mathematics (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 2010), Vol. 2004 Google Scholar
- 2.A.A. Kilbas, H.M. Srivastava, J.J. Trujillo, in Theory and applications of fractional differential equations, North-Holland mathematics studies (Elsevier Science B.V., Amsterdam, 2006), Vol. 204 Google Scholar
- 3.K.S. Miller, B. Ross, An introduction to the fractional calculus and fractional differential equations (John Wiley, New York, 1993) Google Scholar
- 4.I. Podlubny, Fractional differential equations (Academic Press, San Diego, 1999) Google Scholar
- 5.S.G. Samko, A.A. Kilbas, O.I. Marichev, Fractional integrals and derivatives, theory and applications (Gordon and Breach, Yverdon, 1993) Google Scholar
- 6.J.R. Graef, L. Kong, Q. Kong, Fract. Calc. Differ. Calc. 2, 554 (2011) Google Scholar
- 8.B. Ahmad, M.M. Matar, O.M. El-Salmy, Int. J. Anal. Appl. 15, 86 (2017) Google Scholar
- 10.B. Ahmad, A. Alsaedi, S.K. Ntouyas, J. Tariboon, Hadamard-type fractional differential equations, inclusions and inequalities (Springer, Cham, 2017) Google Scholar
- 13.F. Mainardi, Some basic problems in continuum and statistical mechanics, in Fractals and fractional calculus in continuum mechanics, edited by A. Carpinteri, F. Mainardi (Springer, Berlin, 1997), p. 291 Google Scholar
- 18.M.A. Krasnoselskii, Usp. Mat. Nauk 10, 123 (1955) Google Scholar
- 19.A. Granas, J. Dugundji, Fixed point theory (Springer-Verlag, New York, 2003) Google Scholar