Memristive non-linear system and hidden attractor
- 239 Downloads
Effects of memristor on non-linear dynamical systems exhibiting chaos are analysed both form the view point of theory and experiment. It is observed that the memristive system has always fewer number of fixed points than the original one. Sometimes there is no fixed point in the memristive system. But its chaotic properties are retained. As such we have a situation known as hidden attractor because if it is a stable fixed point then the attractor does not evolve from its basin of attraction(obtained from its stable fixed point) or if there is no fixed point, the question of basin of attraction from fixed point does not arise at all [1, 2]. Our analysis gives a detailed accounts of properties related to its chaotic behavior. Important observations are also obtained with the help of electronic circuits to support the numerical simulations.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 10.S.D. Ha, Shriram Ramanathan, J. Appl. Phys. 110 (2011)Google Scholar
- 13.Y.V. Pershin, Massimiliano Di Ventra, Trans. Cir. Sys. Part I 57, 1857 (2010)Google Scholar
- 18.J. Sun, Y. Shen, Q. Yin, C. Xu, Chaos: An Interdisciplinary J. Nonlinear Sci. 23 (2013)Google Scholar
- 19.D. Monroe, Commun. ACM 57, 13 (2014)Google Scholar
- 21.M. Sharad, C. Augustine, G. Panagopoulos, K. Roy, CoRR 1206, 3227 (2012)Google Scholar
- 22.S.H. Strogatz, Advanced book program (Westview Press, 1994)Google Scholar
- 23.N.A. Magnitskii, S.V. Sidorov, Vol. 58 of World Scientific Series on Nonlinear Science Series A (World Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd., Singapore, Oct. 2006)Google Scholar