Neuron-like dynamics of a phase-locked loop
- 105 Downloads
Dynamics of two coupled phase-controlled generators based on phase-locked loop systems with a high frequency filter in the control loop was studied. It was found that beating modes are synchronized in the systems and shown that different synchronization states form an overlapping structure in parameters space of the coupled systems. Usage of the phase-locked loop as a neuron-like element is proposed.
KeywordsEuropean Physical Journal Special Topic Chaotic Attractor Period Doubling Bifurcation Fundamental Tone Synchronization Region
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W.C. Lindsey, M.K. Simon, Phase-locked loops & their application (IEEE Press, 1978)Google Scholar
- 2.G. Chen, T. Ueta, Chaos in circuits and systems (World Scientific Publishing Company, Singapore, 2002)Google Scholar
- 3.V.V. Matrosov, V.D. Shalfeev, Dynamic chaos in phase systems (The UNN Press, N.Novgorod, Russia, 2009) [in Russian]Google Scholar
- 6.M.A. Mishchenko, Vestnik of Lobachevsky State University of Nizhni Novgorod 5, 279 (2011) [in Russian]Google Scholar
- 9.V.V. Matrosov, “Dynamics of nonlinear systems”. Software package for investigation of nonlinear dynamic systems with continuous time: teaching manual (The UNN Press, N.Novgorod, Russia, 2002) [in Russian]Google Scholar
- 11.E.M. Izhikevich, Dynamical Systems in Neuroscience: The Geometry of Excitability and Bursting (The MIT Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 2007)Google Scholar
- 12.M.A. Mishchenko, V.V. Matrosov, V.D. Shalfeev, Proceedings of XVII Scientific Conferense on Radiophysics (submitted) [in Russian]Google Scholar