Secondary nuclear fragment beams for investigations of relativistic fragmentation of light radioactive nuclei using nuclear photoemulsion at Nuclotron
- 32 Downloads
Slowly extracted relativistic beams of light nuclei and a beam transportation line net system constitute a good base for secondary nuclear beams forming at the LHE accelerator facility. A recent years activity in the field at the Laboratory is connected with a project on study light nuclei structure by means the emulsion technique [1,2]. The paper shortly summarizes results of the work.
KeywordsEuropean Physical Journal Special Topic Beam Line Primary Beam Secondary Beam Emulsion Technique
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.A.A. Smirnov, A.D. Kovalenko, Phys. Part. Nucl. Lett. 1, 296 (2004) (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 4.I.B. Issinsky, et al., Acta Phys. Pol. B 25, 673 (1994)Google Scholar
- 5.V. Volkov, et al., Proc. EPAC 2004, 2718Google Scholar
- 6.P.A. Rukoyatkin, et al., Czech. J. Phys. 56, C379 (2006)Google Scholar
- 9.D.C. Carey, K.L. Brown, Ch. Iselin, FERMILAB-Pub-99/232Google Scholar
- 10.M.I. Adamovich, et al., Part. Nucl. Lett. 1, 29 (2002)Google Scholar